Each Order will constitute acceptance by the Customer of Teltherm Instruments Ltd’s Terms & Conditions.
Customer purchase orders for non stock items are binding only after written acceptance by Teltherm. Verbal orders of stock items are accepted.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specified all Orders will be charged at prices prevailing at the date of delivery of the Goods and/or Services.
Clerical errors or omissions, whether in computation or otherwise in the quotation, acknowledgement or invoice will be subject to correction.
Teltherm Instruments Ltd reserves the right to:
- Change the specifications, design and dimensions of their products without prior notice.
- Change any price.
- Change any provisions contained herein.
- Special production runs or product orders may be subject to requirements such as minimum quantities and extended delivery times.
- Special production run items cannot be returned for credit if they are not fit for purpose or have been ordered incorrectly – please check carefully at the time of placing your order.
- Orders are subject to cancellation charges.
- Payment is strictly cash unless an account application has previously been accepted by Teltherm Instruments Ltd.
- Application forms to become an ‘On Account’ customer are available.
- Application for Credit - Goods & Services - Download PDF
- For ‘on account’ customers’ payment is strictly 20 days from receipt of invoice.
- Failure to observe these payment conditions will result in the ‘on account’ customer being placed on ‘stop credit’ until the full amount is receipted.
- Stock items returned for credit must be in new order & in the original packaging and are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Please download & view our complete Terms & Conditions - Download PDF