- Unless specified in writing, the Teltherm gives no warranty express or implied as to the quality, description or fitness for any particular purpose of the Goods and Services.
- Where applicable, manufacturer’s warranties will attach to the Goods.
- Teltherm warrants the workmanship of its custom-made Goods and Services free from material defect for a period of 12 months following supply. The Customer must notify Teltherm in writing of the defect in workmanship within a reasonable time from discovering such defect and within 12 months following supply.
- Where the Customer is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 the Customer will have all the rights and remedies provided under that Act but no others.
- Where Goods supplied are defective in terms of any condition warranty or guarantee or otherwise do not conform to the Order (other than as to quantum), the Vendor will at its discretion replace or repair any faulty Goods or pay the cost of replacing them, but only if a claim is made by the Customer within seven days of delivery of the Goods time being of the essence.
The Customer will be solely responsible for obtaining any necessary permits under and in compliance with all legislation, regulations, by-laws or rules having the force of law in connection with the installation operation and provision of the Goods and Services.
Cancellation and Returns
- The Customer will not be entitled to cancel an Order other than as allowed pursuant to these Terms.
- Subject to clause 20(c) the Customer may at the Vendor's sole discretion return Goods within 14 days of supply. All returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- The Customer will not be entitled to return any custom made Goods.